Ledlenser P4R Core
Ultra compact, lightweight penlight delivers brightness and longevity.
The Ledlenser P4R Core penlight delivers light output of 200 lumens and has a removable rechargeable battery with micro-USB interface for eco-friendly charging. It offers a slim, lightweight design with end cap switch and pocket clip. The Ledlenser Advanced Focus System allows you to easily go from a spot or flood light without losing the quality of light.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Eco-friendly - rechargeable battery (via micro-USB port)
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Outstanding Ledlenser light quality - brightness, beam range and run time are ideally matched to the energy source
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
For home and life. Designed for a wide range of applications for everyday or on the job use. Equipped with Ledlenser’s latest technologies and great functionality, the Core Series gives people the opportunity to experience the best parts of our lighting products in everyday life.
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 200 lm - MIN 15 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 90 m - MIN 15 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 25 h - MIN 1.5 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 600 mAh
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 150 mm
- Head Diameter 15 mm
- Weight 55 g