Ledlenser P7R Work
This lamp is almost indestructible.
Water and dust cannot harm the P7R Work thanks to the Flex Sealing Technology (IP68). Rubber covers and a protective lens shield ensure that impacts and shocks are easily absorbed. And finally, the material of the case also proves to be resistant to chemicals. The intrinsic values of the P7R Work are just as impressive. Extreme light output, a CRI value of 90 for particularly natural colour reproduction, custom light functions, the practical Magnetic Charge System and a diffused white auxiliary light are just some of the features that flank our patented Advanced Focus System.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Position - two short pulses of light, repeated three times, to alert others of your location
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the torch so you can use one hand
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Smart Light Technology - for custom light functions
- Flex Sealing Technology - provides high protection against dust and water (IP68)
- Extremely Powerful and Versatile - working flashlight with custom light functions and natural colour rendering (CRI90)
- White auxiliary light - on the side of the housing for diffuse illumination of the near range
- Rubber covers - on the lamp head and end cap protect against impact and offer increased grip; lens shield protects the lens from impact and dirt
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP68 - Protection for submersion in water up to 1.5m deep for up to 30 mins.
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Tailored for Work and Professional use in tough environments where you need additional protection and a more robust lighting product. The work series has tailored technologies + accessories which will provide additional safety while on the job including our “Emergency Light Mode” to ensure you always have spare light on hand.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1200 lm - MIN 15 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 240 m - MIN 15 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 60 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 4800 mAh
- Water Resistance IP68
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 170 mm
- Head Diameter 45 mm
- Weight 219 g