Ledlenser W7R Work
Clever, innovative, versatile.
The Ledlenser W7R Work is the ultimate work light for professionals with continuously adjustable color temperature depending on the application scenario and additional UV light in the lamp head for leak detection or document inspection. The fold-out and rotatable lamp head illuminates even narrow working areas evenly and reliably. The superior Ledlenser light beam ensures the necessary precision and is continuously adjustable between warm white and cool white light. The powerful, rechargeable battery of the W7R can be easily and repeatedly charged and then replaced at the end of its battery life. Other useful features include numerous mounting options, a nubbed surface for a strong grip and a handy transport lock.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Press button - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - switches on the front of the headlamp for easy control
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Flexible work light with two light sources for wide-area illumination and UV light (365 nm)
- Continuously adjustable color temperature for different use cases
- Foldout (180°) and rotatable (270°) lamp head for illuminating hard-to-reach work areas, e.g., cable shafts, engine compartments
- Updated housing - robust plastic housing with non-slip surface structure
- Flexible mounting via stand, magnet, and foldout metal hook
- Service-replaceable li-ion battery - easily rechargeable via USB-C, with battery and charge level indicator
- Transport Lock: Will not turn on accidentally and use up battery
- 7 Year Warranty: Be confident that we stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of our products
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration 1 x UV LED + 1 x COB LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 600 lm - MIN 220 lm
- Battery Duration1 MAX 56 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Li-ion 3.7V
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Width 31 mm
- Height 143 mm
- Depth 45 mm
- Weight 180 g